There will be several exceptions and for various reasons, such as quality, intrinsic value or others. That is why it is important to bear in mind that for the investment to be worthwhile it is necessary to know whether our choice in the future allows the application of the five strategies listed below.
Remembering that the most appropriate and conscious behaviour is not just to buy luxury brands, but to buy when and what is necessary. When we buy informed about the brand or part we are choosing, it may prove to be a sustainable choice. These are the five reasons why this can happen:
1. When buying a luxury item, it is less likely to become an impulsive, extravagant and unnecessary purchase. Although it may happen, the remaining strategies may also be applied
2. The higher the purchase price, the greater the tendency to preserve and care for it
3. Usually, when buying luxury brands, the quality is superior, which can translate into greater durability and prolonged use over time
4. When we stop using or are no longer interested in those items, we can upcycle increasing its value or for example sell on consignment or second-hand sites, as these still retain some economic value
5. You do not expect a luxury item to end up in landfills. It’s more likely to end up at a vintage´s site and re-enter the economic circuit again
If there are any questions you want to ask you can always send it and I’ll be pleased to answer you with great enthusiasm!
Have fun! And #buy only if necessary